6/13/2009

Grende Games Launch

This is the official launch date of my new blog, Grende Games.

But while it might be the first day for the new blog, this is the sequel of sorts to my old blog, Game-Lady, which I will no longer be updating. The name was meant to be clever, and was inspired by a nickname from one of my gamer friends, but the title no longer seems as relevant.

I would also like to aspire to some higher production qualities with this new blog, including finer-tuned graphics, more frequent updates, and some nice side features and updates.

So check back here soon as I update the site with all of the old content from Game-Lady.

NOTE: I will be re-publishing most of my old posts from Game-Lady on here, under their original posting date. So if it seems strange that there are dozens of posts BEFORE the launch post, that is why.

Thanks for tuning in.

- Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment